Date and time is TBD|
Prana Love, Parklands
Cape Town Breathwork: Functional Breathwork
Functional Breathwork Workshop in Cape Town – learn functional breathing exercises for everyday life.
Time & Location
Date and time is TBD
Prana Love, Parklands, Upstairs above Cash Crusaders, Flamingo Square Centre, 212 Blaauwberg Rd, Tableview, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
About the event
This workshop will dive into the functional side of breathwork. By changing our breath we can rapidly change our state.
You will learn about and practice both ⬆ up-regulating and ⬇down-regulating breathwork practices and we will finish with a meditative 20-minute breathwork meditation. This workshop will fuse theory and practice right together to give you tools you can easily implement into your life.
There are so many breathwork practices out there but a lot of people are confused on which one to use, when to use them and how exactly to do them.
This workshop will focus on explaining techniques but I’ll also remind you to feel into what techniques work for you and which ones don’t – because at the end of the day it is your personal preference. You will learn about the Nervous System and learn to connect to your body by using the breath.
✺ What will you take away?
- understand what breathwork practices are good for which purpose
- get easy and quick techniques & tools to energize yourself or calm yourself down, to practice in the mornings or evenings, to improve your focus or dive into relaxation
- learn simple facts and habits about breathwork that you can apply to everyday life right away
- learn about how to implement micro-habits easily into your life to make a big shift in the long run
✺ This is for you if:
- you want to learn easy, simple techniques to directly impact your nervous system
- you are interested in breathwork but don’t quite get the hype (yet ;) )
- you are scared of the longer transformative breathwork sessions this is a beautiful way to first touch base and see how your breathing impacts your nervous system and mood
- you want to learn easy, free (!) tools you can use anywhere that can shift your state within a few seconds
✺ How to prepare to make the most of your breathwork journey
- Wear loose, comfy clothes
- Ideally don’t eat a big meal right before, have your last small meal an hour before the session
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the event so that you have enough time to set up your space
- optional: pen and paper (or your journal), water or herbal tea
Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. You can try to find a replacement for yourself.
- Ticket type
90 min breathwork journey in Cape TownPrice€24.00
VAT includedTax: VAT included