Mon, 19 Jun|
Wild House Tarifa
Tarifa Special: New Moon Breathwork
Open up to curiosity, creativity and insight. New moon ceremony with elements from meditation, yoga, breathwork, journalling, visualisation. A new moon special with Miriam and Vanessa.
Time & Location
19 Jun 2023, 20:00 – 22:00 CEST
Wild House Tarifa, Unnamed Road 11380, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spanien
About the event
🌙 What to expect
This new moon ceremony fuses elements from meditation, yoga, breathwork, journalling and visualisation. Open up to curiosity, creativity and insight.
Together with Vanessa @astrohappyness who uses astrology for personal growth we will guide you through a unique ceremony to ignite your spontaneity and use this fresh start and celebrate the summer solstice, celebrating the light around and within us. We will open our minds up to more clarity, trust, creativity and spontaneity.
🌙 Your Hosts
🌙 What to bring
- yoga mat
- big towel or light blanket
- comfy clothes, sth warm to put on (you might be colder than usual as you are changing the chemistry in your body, I will explain more about that on the event)
- pen and paper (or your journal)
- water or herbal tea
- optional: a blindfold or sth to cover your eyes as it helps you focus more on your breath
🌙 How to prepare to make the most of your breathwork journey
- Ideally no alcohol 24 hours before the session (if you drank alcohol it is ok but you are likely to not go as deep), no substances/drugs 24 hours before the session
- Please arrive on time so that you have enough time to set up your space
- Please read the contraindications before joining, in case any of them apply to you get in touch with me before you book.
Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. You can try to find a replacement for yourself or use ticketswap.
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE PURCHASING.
By purchasing this service, I agree with these terms:
I declare that I am not recognizing myself in any of these contraindications below.
- Pregnancy (Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician)
- Detached retina
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular Diseases (including prior heart attack)
- Mental disorders (manic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), paranoia, psychotic episodes, depersonalization, etc.)
- Strokes, TIA´s, seizures or other brain/neurological conditions
- A history of aneurysms in your immediate family
- Use of prescription blood thinners
- Hospitalized for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the past 10 years
- Osteoporosis or physical injuries that are not fully healed
- Acute somatic and viral diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- Chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- Individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- Cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- Low Impulse Control
I understand that if any of these above-mentioned issues are applicable to me, I am obliged to inform the facilitator about this. If I choose to participate without the facilitator knowing these conditions, the participation will be on my own risk and I am responsible for the consequences resulting from this session.
I understand that I am fully responsible for my own health (emotional and physical) and I am in a good condition when entering the Breathwork session. I am participating on my own risk at all times.
I understand that I have to be clean of alcohol and substances for at least 24 hours prior to the Breathwork session. It is my own risk to participate to the session whilst have taken alcohol or (prescription) drugs.
I understand that Breathwork is an alternative healing modality and should never be used as a substitute for direct medical treatment. Everyone attending a Breathwork ceremony is responsible for seeking medical advice, should they need medical help.
I understand that by accessing a Breathwork session I can experience an altered state of consciousness and I can be confronted with past pain and trauma that has been suppressed, avoided or forgotten. Breathwork is a powerful tool to heal these deep-rooted (emotional) pains. However, there is never given any guarantee, a warranty or a or a prediction that I will be able to access this awareness during the session(s).
- Ticket type
Tarifa New Moon BreathworkPrice€25.00
VAT includedTax: VAT included