Thu, 02 Nov|
private location close to Srithanu
Breathwork: Celebrate your journey
A 90-minute transformative deep dive breathwork journey.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2023, 11:00 – 12:30
private location close to Srithanu
About the event
✺ Session Focus
We are working so hard on ourselves, our work, our future, our relationships. While striving for the life we dream of is so important – so is celebrating our journey and this very moment exactly where we’re standing right now.
Celebrate the progress, celebrate our stickiness, our insecurity, the not knowing which path to go down next. Celebrate how far we’ve come, how many mountains we’ve climbed, how many challenges we have faced. Celebrate the light and the shadow, the joy and the fear. Celebrate each facet of us and everything we bring to the table in this very moment.
Celebrate each other exactly with everything we are right now, with all the beauty and imperfection. Celebrating life, this one life we get to experience.
✺ General Infos
Open to all levels, 90-minute session with a full breathwork session (45 min) with music. Limited spots, booking or reservation is essential. We will be a small, intimate group with a maximum of 5 people. 500 THB per person (cash, no qr code)
Private location 5 min drive from Srithanu, exact location will be shared upon booking.
✺ What to bring to your breathwork session
- big scarf or big towel
- comfy, loose clothes that don't constrict you
- optional: a blindfold or sth to cover your eyes as it helps you focus more on your breath
- optional: pen and paper (or your journal)
✺ How to prepare to make the most of your breathwork journey
- Ideally no alcohol 24 hours before the session (if you drank alcohol it is ok but you are likely to not go as deep), no substances/drugs 24 hours before the session
- Ideally don’t eat a big meal right before, have your last small meal 90 minutes before the session
- Hydrate well before the session
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the event so that you have enough time to set up your space
- Please read the contraindications before joining, in case any of them apply to you get in touch with me before you book.
- Ideally don't plan anything after the session, sometimes you need a few hours to integrate, get creative, get out in nature or be on your own
✺ What is Conscious Connected Breathwork?
A form of active meditation where we change the chemistry in our body through a specific breathing pattern and get into a trance-like state (altered state of consciousness), accessing our subconscious mind.
Conscious Connected Breathwork (CCB), which we will be using in the session, is also considered a healing, transformational breathwork to release physical or emotional blockages, get out of your patterns and feel your true potential
✺ Potential benefits and effects of a breathwork session
- can help you feel joy, happiness, a „natural high“
- you possibly can access a non-ordinary state of consciousness
- can help you gain mental clarity
- can balance your body, help you feel more centered
- can help you feel more self-love and self-confidence
- can lead to personal empowerment
- can help improve your overall wellbeing
- can relieve stress and anxiety
- can help you release, let go, forgive
Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. You can try to find a replacement for yourself or use ticketswap.
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE PURCHASING.
By purchasing this service, I agree with these terms:
I declare that I am not recognizing myself in any of these contraindications below.
- Pregnancy (Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician)
- Detached retina
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular Diseases (including prior heart attack)
- Mental disorders (manic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), paranoia, psychotic episodes, depersonalization, etc.)
- Strokes, TIA´s, seizures or other brain/neurological conditions
- A history of aneurysms in your immediate family
- Use of prescription blood thinners
- Hospitalized for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the past 10 years
- Osteoporosis or physical injuries that are not fully healed
- Acute somatic and viral diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- Chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- Individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- Cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- Low Impulse Control
I understand that if any of these above-mentioned issues are applicable to me, I am obliged to inform the facilitator about this. If I choose to participate without the facilitator knowing these conditions, the participation will be on my own risk and I am responsible for the consequences resulting from this session.
I understand that I am fully responsible for my own health (emotional and physical) and I am in a good condition when entering the Breathwork session. I am participating on my own risk at all times.
I understand that I have to be clean of alcohol and substances for at least 24 hours prior to the Breathwork session. It is my own risk to participate to the session whilst have taken alcohol or (prescription) drugs.
I understand that Breathwork is an alternative healing modality and should never be used as a substitute for direct medical treatment. Everyone attending a Breathwork ceremony is responsible for seeking medical advice, should they need medical help.
I understand that by accessing a Breathwork session I can experience an altered state of consciousness and I can be confronted with past pain and trauma that has been suppressed, avoided or forgotten. Breathwork is a powerful tool to heal these deep-rooted (emotional) pains. However, there is never given any guarantee, a warranty or a or a prediction that I will be able to access this awareness during the session(s).