Sun, 18 Jun|
Online Breathwork: Rise & Shine [90min]
90-minute transformative breathwork journey
Time & Location
18 Jun, 11:00 – 12:30 CEST
About the event
We will reconnect with our true authentic power and essence, breathe into wholeness, surrender to whatever is alive in this very moment within us – even if we are not yet where we want to be or struggle to accept that we are this point in our life. Through this surrender and ultimate presence we will dive into flow to rise and shine our light again.
Open to all levels, including full breathwork session with music. There will be a little impulse talk on the topic and some work around it [maybe journaling, embodiment exercise or meditation] and a full breathwork with around 45 min active breathing and a 10 min relaxation and integration phase.
Upon booking you will receive an 18-minute introduction video into the breathwork technique, potential effects and reactions during the session, how to setup your space etc – which is essential to watch before the event. I will not be explaining the technique during the live session as we have a lot of repeated breathers, everything you need to know is in the video.
What is Conscious Connected Breathwork?
A form of active meditation where we are changing the chemistry in our body through a specific breathing pattern and get into a trance-like state (altered state of consciousness), accessing our subconscious mind.
Conscious Connected Breathwork (CCB), which we will be using in the session, is also considered a healing, transformational breathwork to release physical or emotional blockages, get out of your patterns and feel your true potential
Potential benefits and effects of a breathwork session
- can help you feel joy, happiness, a „natural high“
- you possibly can access a non-ordinary state of consciousness
- can help you gain mental clarity
- can balance your body, help you feel more centered
- can help you feel more self-love and self-confidence
- can lead to personal empowerment
- can help improve your overall wellbeing
- can relieve stress and anxiety
- can help you release, let go, forgive
Stay in touch:
If you cannot attend this live event but would like to be updated about future breathwork events (online or live) you can join the newsletter here.
Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. You can try to find a replacement for yourself or use ticketswap.
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE PURCHASING.
By purchasing this service, I agree with these terms:
I declare that I am not recognizing myself in any of these contraindications below.
- Pregnancy (Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician)
- Detached retina
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular Diseases (including prior heart attack)
- Mental disorders (manic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), paranoia, psychotic episodes, depersonalization, etc.)
- Strokes, TIA´s, seizures or other brain/neurological conditions
- A history of aneurysms in your immediate family
- Use of prescription blood thinners
- Hospitalized for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the past 10 years
- Osteoporosis or physical injuries that are not fully healed
- Acute somatic and viral diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- Chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- Individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- Cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- Low Impulse Control
I understand that if any of these above-mentioned issues are applicable to me, I am obliged to inform the facilitator about this. If I choose to participate without the facilitator knowing these conditions, the participation will be on my own risk and I am responsible for the consequences resulting from this session.
I understand that I am fully responsible for my own health (emotional and physical) and I am in a good condition when entering the Breathwork session. I am participating on my own risk at all times.
I understand that I have to be clean of alcohol and substances for at least 24 hours prior to the Breathwork session. It is my own risk to participate to the session whilst have taken alcohol or (prescription) drugs.
I understand that Breathwork is an alternative healing modality and should never be used as a substitute for direct medical treatment. Everyone attending a Breathwork ceremony is responsible for seeking medical advice, should they need medical help.
I understand that by accessing a Breathwork session I can experience an altered state of consciousness and I can be confronted with past pain and trauma that has been suppressed, avoided or forgotten. Breathwork is a powerful tool to heal these deep-rooted (emotional) pains. However, there is never given any guarantee, a warranty or a or a prediction that I will be able to access this awareness during the session(s).
90 min Online Breathwork