Sat, 20 May|
Wild House Tarifa
Tarifa Special: Bloom Series
Cacao, Spiritual Movement & Breathwork. A Tarifa Special with Wiebke and Miriam.
Time & Location
20 May 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT+2
Wild House Tarifa, Unnamed Road 11380, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spanien
About the event
What to expect
A two hour workshop with deep transforming elements to get beyond the liniar mind in order to shake up and release old patterns, getting clearity, coming back to center and back into your own personal flow state.
Miriam and Wiebke will guide you through:
- Spiritual Movement
Ticket Prices: Sliding Scale
We offer a sliding scale of contribution, because we try to make it possible for everyone to participate no matter the economical situation. You choose what’s possible for you.
The mind is a tricky thing, don’t believe a word it tells you.
Wiebke met Miriam last summer in the north of Portugal where both of them went to follow their kitesurfing heart. That’s where she found out about Breathwork and has regularly been participating in her Miriam’s online.
On her way to teaching all kinds of movement classes – from pilates, to bodyworkouts, dance and yoga - she found the fusion of all of them just so incredibly perfect and created spiritual movement. Moving the body with intention, mindfully with awareness into strength and cardio exercises, letting the music take you on your own personal journey into your heart – that’s how Spiritual Movement was born. Her ecstatic dance training was just the perfect addition to it.
For the shakti dance classes she has been participating in, she prepared Cacao and Meditation ceremonies in Portugal. Cacao, a powerful plant medicine is just the perfect combination to take you in to your heart, beyond the linear mind in order to live out of the heart.
You are your own healer. You already have everything inside you – all you need is some tools to spark your own fire.
Miri has been traveling around the world as a digital nomad following the wind waves and sunshine. She found breathwork through her own journey of healing and transformation. This kind of breathwork style is a powerful and unique tool to help us connect with ourselves and feel, release, transform whatever is held in the body.
She will be sharing this deep transformative breathwork practice in the session with us guiding us back home to our truest most authentic self.
What is Conscious Connected Breathwork?
A form of active meditation where we are changing the chemistry in our body through a specific breathing pattern and get into a trance-like state (altered state of consciousness), accessing our subconscious mind.
Conscious Connected Breathwork (CCB), which we will be using in the session, is also considered a healing, transformational breathwork to release physical or emotional blockages, get out of your patterns and feel your true potential
Potential benefits and effects of a breathwork session
- can help you feel joy, happiness, a „natural high“
- you possibly can access a non-ordinary state of consciousness
- can help you gain mental clarity
- can balance your body, help you feel more centered
- can help you feel more self-love and self-confidence
- can lead to personal empowerment
- can help improve your overall wellbeing
- can relieve stress and anxiety
- can help you release, let go, forgive
Stay in touch:
If you cannot attend this live event but would like to be updated about future breathwork events (online or live) you can join the newsletter here.
Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. You can try to find a replacement for yourself or use ticketswap.
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE PURCHASING.
By purchasing this service, I agree with these terms:
I declare that I am not recognizing myself in any of these contraindications below.
- Pregnancy (Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician)
- Detached retina
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular Diseases (including prior heart attack)
- Mental disorders (manic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), paranoia, psychotic episodes, depersonalization, etc.)
- Strokes, TIA´s, seizures or other brain/neurological conditions
- A history of aneurysms in your immediate family
- Use of prescription blood thinners
- Hospitalized for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the past 10 years
- Osteoporosis or physical injuries that are not fully healed
- Acute somatic and viral diseases
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- Chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- Individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- Cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- Low Impulse Control
I understand that if any of these above-mentioned issues are applicable to me, I am obliged to inform the facilitator about this. If I choose to participate without the facilitator knowing these conditions, the participation will be on my own risk and I am responsible for the consequences resulting from this session.
I understand that I am fully responsible for my own health (emotional and physical) and I am in a good condition when entering the Breathwork session. I am participating on my own risk at all times.
I understand that I have to be clean of alcohol and substances for at least 24 hours prior to the Breathwork session. It is my own risk to participate to the session whilst have taken alcohol or (prescription) drugs.
I understand that Breathwork is an alternative healing modality and should never be used as a substitute for direct medical treatment. Everyone attending a Breathwork ceremony is responsible for seeking medical advice, should they need medical help.
I understand that by accessing a Breathwork session I can experience an altered state of consciousness and I can be confronted with past pain and trauma that has been suppressed, avoided or forgotten. Breathwork is a powerful tool to heal these deep-rooted (emotional) pains. However, there is never given any guarantee, a warranty or a or a prediction that I will be able to access this awareness during the session(s).