Sun, 12 Mar|
Online Workshop Special
Workshop: Root to Rise | with Claudi & Miriam
Workshop with Claudi Sult on regulating and calming down your nervous system, creating balance and build resilience with easy, quick, accessible tools. Using Ayurveda, Tantra, Feminine Form Medicine and Breathwork.
Time & Location
12 Mar 2023, 11:00 – 12:30 CET
Online Workshop Special
About the event
✺ What will this workshop be about?
90 min workshop using simple, quick hacks and practices to self-regulate your unique body-mind-system, relieve stress, anxiety and overwhelm and build resilience. Practices derive from Ayurveda, Tantra, Feminine Form Medicine and Breathwork.
✺ This workshop is for you if you want to learn:
- How to stay calm and centred when life goes crazy
- How to build resilience to the pressures and stressors of society and your outer environment
- How to regulate your nervous system and shift from a state of stress, anxiety and/or overwhelm to a state of more calm, more relaxed and more grounded
- How to activate your innate self-healing powers (without being a perfect monk or yogi)
- How to use tools that are simple, time-efficient and easily available to self-regulate your unique body-mind-system
- How to improve your sleep for better energy throughout the day
✺ What will you learn in this workshop?
- Daily rituals to calm your nervous system through your 5 senses
- Quick fixes to relieve stress, anxiety & overwhelm within just a few minutes
- Intro to the three bioenergetic forces impacting your body & mind
- The energetic force that causes the feeling of ungroundedness / a dysregulated nervous system and how to bring it back to balance
- Easy-to-understand Ayurveda to help you pick the right practice at the right time
- Some delicious recipes and teas for grounding foods and drinks
- Some easy breathwork practices and a grounding meditation
- you’ll walk away with tools & routines to implement for the rest of your life, as well as some quick hacks to pull out of your sleeve, e.g. when you stand in line at the supermarket.
✺ What will you get?
90 minute online workshop with Claudi and Miriam including:
📹 the live event & recording of the workshop
🧘♀️ the grounding meditation & the breathwork meditation from the live event will be cut out as separate audio files so you can use them in your every day life
📝 a „cheatsheet“ with the most important infos from the Ayurveda/Tantra part of the owrkshop
🥑 a recipe pack with delicious grounding meals & drinks
🌼 the breathwork presentation of the workshop
✺ Where was the idea born for this workshop?
Miriam had a 1:1 coaching with Claudi and loved the simple tools and hacks she got in this coaching. She always thought that Ayurveda was very complex, exotic and complicated to implement but Claudi broke everything down into easily applicable actions. Being a mom, entrepreneur and digital nomad family moving often, Claudi knows from her own life how important small, easy habits, hacks and tricks are and she has a unique way of feminine guidance.
This event has been planned behind the scenes for a while and we are so thrilled to share our unique gifts with you.
✺ Your hosts
✺ About Claudi
Claudi is a Holistic Health Coach, enthusiastic traveller, conscious creator and (com)passionate foodie.
With her new project “Moonlit Mamas”, she is weaving together the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, Tantra and other feminine form healing modalities and applies them to our crazy modern lives. Tapping into the wisdom of her own healer’s journey, she supports women on their path back to balance, wholeness and pure health through workshops, circles and 1:1 coaching.
Following years of being chronically stressed, depleted and in constant fight or flight state (without realising it), Claudi’s journey into motherhood served as a catalyst for making radical shifts. After her pregnancy and birth, she ended up with daily migraine surges and a benign brain tumor. Having previously built up her identity as the strong one, the one who can do it all by herself, she learned to let go and surrender. On her search for healing, she tapped into the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda - and couldn’t get her foot out of it anymore. With its gentle yet powerful practices, she slowly but radically balanced her nervous system and brought herself back into a state of strong vitality, life force and radiance.
Currently based in Aljezur, a small town on Portugal’s wavy Southwest coast, she found her perfect ground to recharge, connect with the elements and be in flow with Mother Nature.
👉🏻 Have a look at this Insta Video to meet Claudi
✺ About Miriam
Miriam is a breathwork facilitator and founder of Spark Your Fire.
After experimenting and learning two decades around how to overcome her obstacles, become more of her authentic self and carve her own unique path, she had found breathwork. Breathwork has been the tool to change her state with literally something as simple as taking a few breaths, and a unique practice to feel, release, transform and alchemise her biggest pains, gain clarity and make bold changes in her life.
Miriam fuses breathwork, embodiment and meditation with her background interests in biohacking, neuroscience, cold-water exposure and functional medicine.
She is a passionate kitesurfer and works remotely as a digital nomad from beautiful spots around the world with Tarifa, Spain, as well as Cape Town, South Africa, as her two home bases she keeps returning to.
👉🏻 Miriam is talking about the Workshop in this Insta Video
Special Workshop: Root to Rise€39.00Tax: VAT included